International Matchmaking in the Maritime Sector
Meet new business partners & expand your Research & Innovation Network in the maritime sector
eMariMatch 2020, the brokerage forum organised by the Enterprise Europe Network will take place online on the 29 and 30th October 2020.
The International Shipping Exhibition Posidonia 2020 has been canceled. However, connecting people from the maritime sector all over the world is still possible. For the first time, the 2020 edition is offering participants the opportunity to arrange meetings via video-calls. The third edition of this event in 2018 attracted more than 120 participants from 18 countries with more than 300 meetings taking place!
Who should attend?
The event is targeted at companies, clusters, International decision-makers as well as Research & Innovation stakeholders from the maritime sector looking to cooperate in the following areas:
- Shipbuilding, repairs and refits / Shipyard industry
- Maritime transport: logistics /ports
- Green shipping / Green ports
- Electronics, communication & navigation
- Mechanical and Auxiliary systems
- Nautical sports, Leisure vessels & Tourism
- Maritime services
- Maritime Safety & Security
- Marine Research, Development & Innovation
- Marine bio-economy
MariMatch 2020 is a unique opportunity to establish new cross-border contacts and a very effective International forum to meet potential business partners, explore all kinds of cooperation possibilities. It offers:
- Added value to your trade fair participation
- Access to a wide variety of relevant SMEs, OEMs, suppliers and Research & Innovation stakeholders such as techno starters, academia and research institutes
- Selection and confirmation of face-to-face meetings in advance via an online catalogue
- Focused 30-minute meetings